Up here at Hameau les Cleves it is our pleasure to ensure that you experience a unique vacation, comfortable, cozy & sporty. Whether you visit us for a quick romantic get-a-away or as part of a large family gathering, we will do our utmost to make your stay memorable.
Arriving At The Resort
Our resort, being part of les 4 Vallées, one of Europe’s most renowned ski destinations, attracts most guests in winter. When you arrive, if the area will be covered in snow, their will be no road access to the hotel. So we collect you at the car park and if you arrive by bus we will organise you a transfer... time to start your holiday!
If you arrive during the summer months, you will be able to drive directly to our hotel, where we await you with a welcome drink.
Food and Drinks
In our restaurant, we offer traditional food, specialities of te mountain and gourmet dishes, without forgetting hamburgers and pizzas.
- A good breakfast with products from the Valais is the best way to start your day! A buffet with yogurt, berries or fruit, assorted cereals, nuts & grains, freshly delivered baguettes, brown bread & croissants, homemade jams, ham & cold cuts, local cheeses & boiled eggs… juices, tea & coffee are not to be missed. We make sure you get your first energy boost. Breakfast serving time is from 7.30 till 10 am
- A 3 course alpine dining experience awaits our half board guests, every evening we will give you a taste of local products, with a touch from the Valley. Ask Anne-Marie, Daniel and their team for the perfect wine pairing. We store some of the finest wines from the area.
- For all guests with dietary requirements, we’re happy to cater accordingly please inform us in advance.
- On request we serve a children’s meal.
It is not a skiing vacation without a good ski bar. Ski bar Le Bob is located on the slopes a couple of meters from our hotel. This makes it the perfect place to unwind after a fantastic day.
The majority of guests, who visit the Hameau, come for the renowned skiing & breathtaking views. However there is so much more you can do whilst staying at our resort:
- Take the opportunity to explore the well-maintained snowshoe trails, some starting at our doorstep (ask for our snow shoes & a map). Great fun!
- Cross-country skiing, ice skating, sledge runs, paragliding … just to mention a few of the sporty activities in the resort.
- Some of the best cycling in Switzerland can be found right here. This is just as well, as we are considered one of the few bike friendly hotels in the region. Remarkable off-road trails, downhill tracks, as well as asphalt routes for road biking meander through the beautiful mountain scenery.
- Hiking, paragliding, parcour vita, markets and so much more.
Wine Tasting - many of the local wines we sample are regarded as some of the best in the world, suddenly winning gold medals at international contests. Anne -Marie, Daniel & their team will be pleased to help you discover the wines of the Valais.
Our job is to keep you happy, rested and comfortable when you're not on the mountain, and we have set-up Hameau les Cleves so you can make the most of our vacation. So be sure to ask us if there is any way we can make your stay more memorable.